Events for the 2017/18 Academic Year
- Nativity Dance show (Nativity is for oldest preschoolers only) - Friday 15th December 2017, 10.30am. Parents only are welcome to join us for the show.
- Christmas Fair & Parties - Fri 15th December 2017, 4-6pm @ Nursery The nursery closes at 4pm to host this event and children must be collected between 3.45-4pm. This event is for all 3 ground floor classes. Toddler sensory will be providing the entertainment and DessertVan.co.uk will be catering. Non-Friday children, please arrive at nursery @4pm.
- Christmas Preschool Disco - Fri 15th Decembr 2017, 4.30-6pm @ Quinton Park Baptist Church, CV3 5PZ. The nursery closes at 4pm to host this event and children must be collected between 4-4.15pm. Spangles Disco will be providing the entertainment, DessertVan.co.uk will be catering and 2 special royal visitors will make a grand entrance at 5pm (bring your camera's!). Non-Friday children, please arrive at the church @4.30pm.
- Christmas closure - Close at 6pm on Fri 22nd Dec and re-open at 8am on Tues 2nd January 2018.
- New Parents Open Morning - Tues 13th Feb - 9.30-11. Open house, stay & play for families new to nursery since November 2017.
- Mothers Day coffee events - Fri 9th March 9.30-11am 'creative event' for Toddlers & Tweenies, 3.30-4.45 'spring flowers' for Preschool.
- Art Exhibition - Thurs 26th April - 5-7pm - Join us for jacket poatoes at our annual parent social event.
- Fathers Day Stay & Play Events - Friday 15th June - 9.30am-11am for Preschool, 3.30-4.45pm for Toddlers & Tweenies.
Save the date! Venues are unconfirmed, but please set aside the following dates:
- Graduation for Class of '2018' - Saturday 7th July 2018 - afternoon. TBC
- Christmas Fair - Friday 14th December 2018 - we close at 4pm for childcare, fair will be open 4-6pm. TBC
- Nativity Play - Monday 17th December 2018 - Times TBC, but probably 1 morning & 1 afternoon show. TBC
- Christmas Eve - Monday 24th December 2018 - we close at 4pm for Christmas.
Please note, each year, the nursery is closed on all bank holidays and for the 3 working days in between Christmas and New Year.