Events for the 2017/18 Academic Year
- Art Exhibition - Thurs 26th April - 5-7pm - Join us for jacket poatoes for the whole family, as you browse your children's art work, at our annual parent social event. Non-Thursday children and their families are welcome to attend from 5.45-7pm.
- Fathers Day Stay & Play Events - Friday 15th June - 9.30am-11am for Preschool, 3.30-4.45pm for Toddlers & Tweenies.
- CANCELLED New Parents Open Morning - Thurs 28th June - 9.30-11. Open house, stay & play for families new to nursery since April 2018. This event has been cancelled as we only have 2 new starters as the nursery has been full all academic year.
- Graduation for Class of '2018' - Saturday 7th July 2018 - 12.45-5.45 at 'The Childrens Play Village', Hampton Rd, Budbrooke, Warwick, CV35 8HA. Following feedback from last years events, we have now combined the family outing day and graduation ceremony into one day/event. We have hired the venue exclusively, just for Graduates and their families. Join your child for a playdate at this pretend role-play vilage, join in the fun shopping at the greengrocers, pampering in the salon, dealing with emergencies at the fire station, building whilst other relax in the cafe. Children can bring up to 4 adult guests, plus their siblings.
Save the date! for the 2018/19 academic year Some venues are unconfirmed, but please set aside the following dates:
- ZooLabs Roadshow 'Halloween Special' - Wednesday 31st October 9-10am. Preschoolers have a very special bewitching guest, who will turn rats into frogs before their very eyes. It's a day to be in on time so no fun is missed. Full uniform must still be worn.
- Christmas Fair - Friday 14th December 2018 - we close at 4pm for childcare, fair will be open 4-6pm. TBC
- Nativity Play - Monday 17th December 2018 - Times TBC, but probably 1 morning & 1 afternoon show. TBC
- Christmas Eve - Monday 24th December 2018 - we close at 4pm for Christmas.
Please note, each year, the nursery is closed on all bank holidays and for the 3 working days in between Christmas and New Year.